September 30, 2010

T minus 2 1/2 hours!

That's right... the great experiment begins tomorrow! (or at midnight tonight... if I can't sleep, I might get a head start!)

My car, Lola, broke down on Sunday. My first car. :( I loved her very much, and I will miss her. I have to take the train up to my parent's house tomorrow night, and I'm looking at it as a very good thing. I'll have plenty of time to read on the metro, waiting for the train, on the train, waiting in Philly for the rail, and on the rail. And maybe even when I get home. I might get through 2 books on the very first day!

Thank you to all of you who have decided to come along for the ride. I'm not sure what's going to happen, but I hope it'll never be boring.

Lots of love, goodnight world!

1 comment:

  1. i love the concept of this blog :) adding it to my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete