September 29, 2011

Happy National Coffee Day!

This is now officially my favorite week, even though I'm antsy for October to arrive.  The view from my bedroom window is simply stunning (I tried to take a picture, but it's a little blurry because I didn't open the window) with the fall colors and the way the sun shines right after it rains.  Even better than fall?  Coffee Day!

Almost a year ago I wrote a post about how much I love curling up with a book and a cup of coffee.  I wish I could do that today, but I have class this evening (and they don't encourage coffee in the library) and my mom is off work so she's on a cleaning rampage.  I'm staying in my room for the time being working on homework and, apparently, updating my blog instead.  Perhaps I will spend some time at the local starbucks with a pumpkin spice latte before heading to the city for class, but until that time, he's a link for you.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/221993/20110929/national-coffee-day-2011-where-to-get-free-coffee-thursday-sept-29.htm (thanks, Kara)

It lists some free places for coffee.  7-11 is probably out by now, and we don't have a Caribou around here, so I'll probably end up paying, but go celebrate!  Coffee and a banned book; what could be better??

No comments:

Post a Comment