June 7, 2011

Double Pneumonia

So I'm sitting in the doctors office (doctor's? Doctors'? Does the office belong to the doctors?) and the only thing I keep thinking is 'man I wish I'd brought a book.' But, alas, I left Water for Elephants on my desk at work, and instead decided to update my blog. Is it still a win?
You may be wondering why on earth I'm spending part of my afternoon in this stuffy, claustrophobic room that smells like rubbing alcohol and cotton. Well, I've had a cold for a little over a week, and it's simply not going away. I wouldn't normally care, but last time I wrote it off, it turned into double pneumonia which then turned into bronchitis. I don't think I have anything, really, but it's just getting frustrating that I've been doped up on sudafed and Tylenol all week, and my nose is still clogged, I'm still coughing up mucus, and I feel like crap. And I wish I had a book.

Update: ear infection and respiratory infection, easily cured. Some medication, lots of fluids, and rest. Guess I'll be reading at home after all. maybe I should go grab my book from work...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment